A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Stanley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Stanley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Med Ctr -Niles, Niles, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Kay Stanley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Stanley practice?
- Dr. Linda Stanley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Stanley practices Family Medicine near Niles, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MI.
See Niles Family Physicians.