A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Walker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Kyle Walker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Walker practice?
- Dr. Linda Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Walker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Bel Air Pediatricians and Bel Air Pediatric Specialists.