A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Karadsheh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Karadsheh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karadsheh graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karadsheh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marwan Karadsheh DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Karadsheh practice?
- Dr. Linda Karadsheh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Karadsheh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.