A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Kelly is Excellent. Dr. Kelly has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Northside Hospital Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Kelly practice?
Dr. Linda Kelly practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Kelly, Dr. Melanie Kelly, Dr. Melisa Kelly, Dr. Malinda Kelly, Dr. Lyn Kelly, Dr. Lynda Kelly, Dr. Missy Kelly, Dr. Lynn Kelly