Dr. Linda Knox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Knox?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 20th, 2015

Poor bedside manner

She was my child's neonatologist and I found her to be very rude and even unprofessional. She only reported the worst news about my child to us and even felt the need to ask us about our plans for future children and urged us to not have any additional children because my child's "probable" diagnosis was poor. According to her, my child was deaf, would be a vegetable, would never have a good quality of life, and basically made it seem that my child would be a burden to our family if we continued to fight for her life. Needless to say, my child is NONE of the things she predicted and has recently tested at a much higher age group socially and intellectually. I feel that she could have had more compassion in our situation and stated probable causes in a much better way.

September 5th, 2010