A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Kirby, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Women`S And Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Kirby practice?
Dr. Linda Kirby practices Pediatrics near Harvey, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Harvey Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Kirby, Dr. Lindy Kirby, Dr. Linette Kirby, Dr. Linnie Kirby, Dr. Lissa Kirby, Dr. Lyn Kirby, Dr. Lynda Kirby, Dr. Lynette Kirby