A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Kirby, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kirby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Carol Kirby MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Linda Kirby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Kirby practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Harvey, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.