A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Klinow is Good. Dr. Klinow has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Klinow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klinow graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klinow has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klinow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Klinow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda F. Klinow practice?
Dr. Linda Klinow practices Pediatrics near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wayne Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Klinow, Dr. Lindy Klinow, Dr. Linette Klinow, Dr. Linnie Klinow, Dr. Lissa Klinow, Dr. Lyn Klinow, Dr. Lynda Klinow, Dr. Lynette Klinow