A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Krisik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Krisik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Krisik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krisik graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Krisik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda S Krisik MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Krisik practice?
- Dr. Linda Krisik has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Krisik practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.