Overall Review

3.9

April 11th, 2014
Bad Bedside Manner!!
Find someone who cares and really wants to be working as a doctor. There are much better people out there who will offer better care than she does!! Don't waste your time on this one!

February 7th, 2014
Meh
So my initial appointment was supposed to be 30 minute interview and then a physical. After over an hour into the time, they brought me back and we went straight to the physical after a brief history report about my state of being. BP was up but no recommendation other than to "try to get it down" and the OTC med I was taking exacerbated the problem. Multiple aborted phone conversations because I was being mismanaged by the front desk and they "don't have voice mail." Telephone tag was never so much fun. She asked ME if I wanted a prostate exam - really? She seems competent but aloof and not particularly interested. Made a mistake on a script when I discussed a change in meds because of some issues with a different delivery system. Took some doing to get the meds right because of the telephone tag. Shopping for a new doc - again.

July 12th, 2013
I was a patient of Dr.Krisik for 3 years. In that time, I never felt she had a genuine concern regarding my health, and relied very heavily on her computer and "system" during my visits. Whenever I had questions, concerns, and seeked advice, Dr. Krisik responded with what seemed a memorized, by the book line or turned to her laptop to input the information. I never felt as if she really listened to me, and in fact she very rarely even made eye contact with me. I was told my symptoms were normal (which was far from the truth considering my age and family history) and simply dismissed. I went to another doctor outside the practice for a second opinion, and immediately had test and additional blood work done that was never evenmentioned before by Dr.Krisik. It turns out I have a severe autoimmune disease that left untreated, could have posed serious life threatening risks. If you are looking for a genuine, knowledgeable and caring doctor, I would not reccomend visiting Dr.Krisik's office. There is nothing more frightening than the feeling of not being heard and cared for by a doctor in which you rely on. In this case, I put my health and needs first and will not be seeing Dr. Krisik again.

June 18th, 2013
she did a very thorough exam, listened well and suggested meds and life style changes that I know are necessary

September 9th, 2012
My new doctor
Dr. Krisik provided very good care and diagnosis for me as a new patient. I will continue as her patient and I would recommend her.

January 13th, 2012
A google doctor
She googles your symptoms right there in the room to diagnose you. Seriously, google....that's her diagnostic tool. Happened more than once. Then her office doesn't get labs back to you, even when you call numerous times for them, you'll just keep waiting. Good luck at that office.

April 7th, 2011
In my visit with Dr. Krisik 9 months after a benign surgical breast biopsy, I said I was still experiencing pain and discomfort from the surgery. She did no breast exam at all but rather told me there are lots of nerve endings in that area and it just takes time to heal. That was in October. In February, I learned I had breast cancer, with a 2 cm tumor in the left breast. If she had investigated my symptoms and sent me to get a mammogram in October, the cancer may have been caught earlier. As it is, I'm now in danger of losing my breast.