A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Kunst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Kunst, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunst graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda F Kunst MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda F. Kunst practice?
- Dr. Linda Kunst has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Kunst practices Psychiatry near Perkasie, PA.
See Perkasie Psychiatrists.