A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Kurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Kurian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurian graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kurian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Poykayil Kurian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda P. Kurian practice?
- Dr. Linda Kurian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Kurian practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsburg, PA.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.