A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Brown, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Louise Brown MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Linda Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Brown practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA.
See Tacoma Allergists and Tacoma Internists.