A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Brown, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Louise Brown MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Linda Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Brown practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA.
See Tacoma Allergists and Tacoma Internists.