A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Lee Crawford DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Linda Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Crawford practices Family Medicine near Sierra Madre, CA.
See Sierra Madre Family Physicians.