A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lawrence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lawrence, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lawrence has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda L Lawrence MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Linda Lawrence has 10 office locations.
Dr. Linda Lawrence practices Diagnostic Radiology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Flint Radiologists.