A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Shaw, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Pacific Coast Manor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Lee Shaw MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Linda Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Shaw practices Pediatrics near Freedom, CA.
See Freedom Pediatricians.