A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lacy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lacy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacy graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lacy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Sue Lacy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Lacy practice?
- Dr. Linda Lacy has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Lacy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists.