A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lapos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lapos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lapos, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapos graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lapos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda L Lapos MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Lapos practice?
- Dr. Linda Lapos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Linda Lapos practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.