Dr. Linda Louise Lapos MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lapos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lapos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lapos, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapos graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lapos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lapos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Lapos practice?
Dr. Linda Lapos practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.