Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Nov 19th, 2015

As I see someone else already commented that they really like Dr. Lapos but office staff is rude, makes you feel like you are bothering them, they let calls go to voice mail and then don't return them, and they were not honest. They Insisted followup appointment was scheduled and on paperwork but I had paperwork and it was not on there. Of course when I tried to reschedule they had no time available. Getting the paperwork I needed for my employer for surgery was even more difficult.

RUN ANOTHER DIRECTION! show details RUN ANOTHER DIRECTION!
Aug 31st, 2015

BEWARE, BEWARE...I ended up in the hospital for 4 days after a "routine colonoscopy"! No concern about me until she found out I was requesting my medical records. Plus, her staff gave me the run around the whole time I was trying to get my records. It all was a terrible experience! Would not recommend her to anyone! Total rating 0 out of 5.

Jun 24th, 2015

Very good doctor

May 28th, 2015

I am very satisfied with Dr Lapos . What i dont like is some of the staff. I hate when I have to call their office. The one person that answers the phone is so rude and un pleasant. I called once with a problem with a reaction to my medication, she told me, "your fine, the reaction you are telling me is not from your meds".... Yet the flyer that comes from the pharmacist clearly states it as a problem and to call doctor immediately. She didnt even check with the doctor. Very rude. And many many Times I have called their office with an issue, and they dont call back for 2-3 days.

Relaxing environment, Excellent Doctor show details Relaxing environment, Excellent Doctor
Jun 10th, 2013

Dr. Lapos has an excellent bedside manner. All my questions were answered in a manner I could understand. Her team was prompt and courteous. The entire office was warm and inviting.

Beware show details Beware
Jun 8th, 2013

I wouldn't let Dr. Lapos Operate on my family pet after the experience we had with her. No compassion or concern for her patients. I wish we would of sought a second opinion instead of trusting this Dr. ! Incompetant ! I only gave her one star because it wasn't possible to give ZERO !