A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lin Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lin Lau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lin Lau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin Lau graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin Lau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Lin Lau MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda Lin Lau practice?
- Dr. Linda Lin Lau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Lin Lau practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.