Overall Review

3.9

January 28th, 2016
VERY GOOD DR, I RECOMEND HER!

December 3rd, 2015
Almost impossible to set an appointment
I really like Dr. Lau and have been seeing her about 8 years. A year ago I needed pre-op tests which turned into a "who's on first". They called me asking if I had tests done; surgeon's office had to track down results with the lab and radiology providers and then the simple CBC had to be redone by the hospital because those results never made it. I saw the PA and when my EKG was completely awry had to convince her to retake as I knew I had no heart problems and never had. She blamed the equipment after the redo showed my heart was fine. Today however was the deal breaker. I love Dr. Lau but their appointment system is terribly flawed. Tried to get an appointment today for my sick husband. I called at 7:30 and finally got the recording after multiple busy signals. Twice I pressed 2 as requested and was promptly disconnected. When I pressed 0 I was put into the queue with 37 people ahead of me. I held for 40 minutes and got down to 5 ahead of me and then was disconnected. When I got through again I had 39 people ahead of me. I had to take my granddaughter to school so couldn't spend another 40 minutes on hold. I called back at 9:30 to complain but again had 39 people ahead of me. Time to find another Doctor.

July 25th, 2015
Radiology Specialist???
I guess she is radiology specialist, or at least that's what she told me. Her report noted things she could possible observe, if I'm in Jacksonville and she is in Arizona. I mean only viewing an x-ray. She was more interested in a referral to a partner chiropractor than me. Either she doesn't know or care about what she's talking about.

August 18th, 2014
AMAZZZZZING!!!!!!!
There are no words to possibly explain how truly AMAZING this Dr, her PA and her staff are!! I am not your typical patient as at my young age I have a number of health issues that they handled with ease and caring. CARING!!!! Something most Dr.'s nowadays not only lack but could care less about! The wait for a new patient was maybe 8mins, and I was seen right away! No endless waiting in the exam room!! I have searched for a Dr. like this for SO many years, I almost cried when I realized I had not only found one, but an amazing staff to top it off!!!! If you are searching for a REAL, caring, compassionate Dr. and PA that not only listen to you but honestly care to help you? These guys are it!!!!! They have multiple locations and can easily be reached, so what are you waiting for? No matter what state you are in I guarantee you will never find better!! <3 Dr. Linda Lau Desert Grove Family Medical (480) 834-7546

June 5th, 2013
Highly recommend
My mother has been a patient of Dr. Lau's for eight years and I have accompanied her to many appointments. I too am now a patient of hers after seeing what a caring, intelligent, thorough doctor she is. My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer last year and every specialist we went to commented on what an excellent doctor Dr. Lau is! Even someone who worked admitting at the hospital where my mom had her surgery said something positive. I have never had that happen before between doctors. Dr. Lau remembers EVERYTHING and is extremely thorough and direct. Also, her office runs on time, every time.

September 5th, 2010
Excellent and professional
CourteousKindCaringThorough

August 19th, 2008
Changed meds BEFORE viewing my labs from previous doctor
RX-happy doctor. Still pretty thorough. Lau prescribed extra prescriptions for areas where labs indicate that I am within normal ranges (no need for meds). I was told that if I didn't fill the two extra prescriptions she'd get a notice from the insurance company. My previous dr didn't even prescribe the extra meds to me. Wonder if she got a notice for not prescribing. Likely because the labs indicated that I didn't have a problem in these areas. I am not a doctor so I have no choice but to abide by Dr. Lau's wishes.