A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lee is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda S Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Linda Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Lee practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See San Bernardino Primary Care Doctors.