Family Physicians
Arizona Medical Clinic
13640 N Plz Rio Blvd
Peoria, AZ 85381
623-876-3710
Locations and availability (13)

|  Really??  |  show details
by Wendy R. on Apr 13th, 2013

My father, diagnosed with inoperable bladder cancer 1 yr. ago, has extream difficulty with mobility. We needed to get a prescription for a wheel chair-make another appt. now were dealing with oral prescriptions. Got all necessary paper work made another appt. as requested. Oh shoot now she's not dealing with that company, another appt. Need meds. make another appt. Made appt. and NOW prescription for pain meds., DECREASED by 1/2, really!!! Were not treating the cancer we simple want to keep him comfortable, pain management is now 'pain mismanagement! What??? We are now OUT of needed pain medication last one taken this AM and we have today tonight, tomorrow and the next day to deal with, how do we do that? Please advise Dr. Leech, the script is at the pharmacy but we can't get it due to your wording on that much needed pain medication, I hope your weekend goes better than mine will, Dr. Leech! Perhaps the black market, because I really don't know what to do. Anyone??? Anything? Don't we have enough to deal with?

Jul 6th, 2012

I find Doctor Linda Leech to be a caring and concerned about her patients. She spends time with them.

|  Wounderful Doctor  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

In my opinion Dr Leech is a wounderful, doctor, and demonstrates the type of professionalism my wife and I have been seeking. She has a way of making my wife an I comfortable during her visits. When lab work is required, Dr. Leech is quick to respond with the results, and recomendations as to what needs to be done. My wife is extremly satisified.

Jun 29th, 2009

Excellent, great manner, very knowledgable, highly recomended doctor.

Feb 23rd, 2009

Very good doctor. When I saw her on the next appointment she asked me questions about my concerns from our last appointment and she seem to know my problems & concerns without having to read my chart infront of me.