Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
When you want a cosmetic surgeon go to the BEST! show details When you want a cosmetic surgeon go to the BEST!
Aug 13th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Leffel since 2000 and have been beyond happy with her, her staff, her advice, my surgeries. She is an excellent surgeon, physician and a genuinely caring person. If I want/need another procedure she will definitely be the doctor to perform the surgery! Thanks for everything Dr. Leffel!!!

happy show details happy
Jun 21st, 2010

very caring MD, great staff, and great results with my botox and fillers and laser hair removal. I would recommend highly.

Dr. Linda Leffel show details Dr. Linda Leffel
by Janet L. Swan on Jun 7th, 2010

She is a very nice, very caring plastic surgeon. listens wellto you. Offers great advice on what is best for your appearance.

excellent show details excellent
Apr 2nd, 2010

I saw 3 other plastic surgeons and then found Dr. Leffel. She listened, called me at home, fixed my problem, and I now look and feel great. She is the best, and easy to talk with. Staff is super.

So many better plastic surgeons show details So many better plastic surgeons
Oct 18th, 2009

-Long waits, extremely little time with physician, Rude nurse, did not understand and found myself confused by the surgeons explainations, inconsistent information from one visit to the next.