Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Horrible!!! show details Horrible!!!
Apr 19th, 2015

Dr Leffel ruined my breasts! After having 3 kids my breasts became extremely stretched & I was a double D size so I wanted a reduction & augmentation. I never wanted implants but she convinced me that in order for the breasts to not sag after a reduction, implants are required (after my surgery I found out that is not true!). I had several pre op appointments but when I was at the hospital getting ready for surgery she came in the room & said "so you want to be size triple D?" I said "No, we've talked about this several times, I want small C". That made me nervous that she was incorrect about me wanting a reduction. Now I am SIZE H & the areola on my right breast is a lot larger than the left. I have severe back pain everyday, often I am unable to be on my feet because of it. I am so disappointed! Also, the main reason I choose to go with her is because I really wanted a female surgeon & all the other surgeons in Bend were males, BUT at pretty much all of my appointments that I scheduled with her, it was her husband instead who saw me. My advice for anyone considering a breast reduction is to do not go with Dr Leffel. Do your research, read patient reviews on all surgeons! Now I am finally having my implants removed. I am very hopeful that it will get rid of my back pain & give me more energy. The thing that upsets me though is my insurance won't pay for it because of the fact that I have implants

When you want a cosmetic surgeon go to the BEST! show details When you want a cosmetic surgeon go to the BEST!
Aug 13th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Leffel since 2000 and have been beyond happy with her, her staff, her advice, my surgeries. She is an excellent surgeon, physician and a genuinely caring person. If I want/need another procedure she will definitely be the doctor to perform the surgery! Thanks for everything Dr. Leffel!!!

happy show details happy
Jun 21st, 2010

very caring MD, great staff, and great results with my botox and fillers and laser hair removal. I would recommend highly.

Dr. Linda Leffel show details Dr. Linda Leffel
by Janet L. Swan on Jun 7th, 2010

She is a very nice, very caring plastic surgeon. listens wellto you. Offers great advice on what is best for your appearance.

excellent show details excellent
Apr 2nd, 2010

I saw 3 other plastic surgeons and then found Dr. Leffel. She listened, called me at home, fixed my problem, and I now look and feel great. She is the best, and easy to talk with. Staff is super.

So many better plastic surgeons show details So many better plastic surgeons
Oct 18th, 2009

-Long waits, extremely little time with physician, Rude nurse, did not understand and found myself confused by the surgeons explainations, inconsistent information from one visit to the next.