A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lehman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lehman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Lehman practice?
Dr. Linda Lehman practices Ophthalmology near Ames, IA.
Additional practice locations include: West Des Moines, IA.
See Ames Ophthalmologists.