A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lehman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lehman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lehman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jane Lehman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Linda Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Lehman practices Ophthalmology near Ames, IA.
See Ames Ophthalmologists.