A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lehman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lehman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lehman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jane Lehman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Linda Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Lehman practices Ophthalmology near Ames, IA.
See Ames Ophthalmologists.