Dr. Linda Lepik MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Spring Hill, FL

• Good
  • Bad

December 25th, 2015
Ever since Lepik started fooling around with my 90+ mothers "dry eye" problem, my mother has gotten much worse. She put plugs in; sent her to another for some surgery, and prescribed expensive eye drops that do nothing and a pill that debilitates my mother! No communication to family ever!

March 27th, 2012
Grateful Patient
Dr. Lepik worked a miracle on my eyesight. For 20 years I had a lazy eye that kept getting worse by the year. It got to the point I had to read, write, drive and virtually live with sight from only one eye. I could see with one eye or the other but not with both at the same time. Specialist after specialist examined me over the years and gave me the same disheartening prognosis: nothing could be done to help me because my case was too severe. I had given up hope. Then last winter while snow birding in Florida, I saw Dr. Linda for the first time to get my annual diabetes eye check up. Noticing my lazy eye she and her technician experimented with different combinations of prisms until they found the combination that brought my lazy eye back into coordination with the non-lazy eye and I see stereoscopically now!! Without my prism glasses, my lazy eye falls off 75 degrees to the side, but with my new special glasses on, my lazy eye doesn't fall off to the side. I can see normally again. Thank you doctor Linda.

January 13th, 2017