A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Carmine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Carmine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmine graduated from New York University.
Dr. Carmine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Levin Carmine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Carmine practice?
- Dr. Linda Carmine has 7 office locations.
Dr. Linda Carmine practices Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See New Hyde Park Adolescent Specialists.