A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Carmine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Carmine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carmine
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carmine Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmine graduated from New York University.
Dr. Carmine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Levin Carmine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Carmine practice?
- Dr. Linda Carmine has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Carmine practices Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Adolescent Specialists.