A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lewallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lewallen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lewallen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewallen graduated from Universite De Bordeaux Ii.
Dr. Lewallen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Lorraine Lewallen MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Lewallen practice?
- Dr. Linda Lewallen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Lewallen practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL and Elizabeth City, NC.
See Jacksonville Internists.