A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lewallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lewallen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lewallen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewallen graduated from Universite De Bordeaux Ii. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewallen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewallen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans