A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Li, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Li, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Li has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jian-Yuh Li MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Li practice?
- Dr. Linda Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Li practices Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.