A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Liau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Liau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Liau, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liau graduated from Stanford University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Liau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Liau practice?
Dr. Linda Liau practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.