A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Loewenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Loewenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loewenstein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Loewenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Loewenstein DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda Loewenstein practice?
- Dr. Linda Loewenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Loewenstein practices Family Medicine near Ortonville, MI.
See Ortonville Primary Care Doctors.