Learn more about Dr. Linda Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Low is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Low, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Low has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Low DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda Low practice?
- Dr. Linda Low has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Low practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Amityville, NY.
See Melville Psychiatrists and Melville Addiction Specialists.