A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Low is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Low
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Low Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Low, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Low has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Low DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda Low practice?
- Dr. Linda Low has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Low practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Amityville, NY.
See Melville Psychiatrists and Melville Addiction Specialists.