A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Low is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Low
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Low Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Low, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Low has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Low DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda Low practice?
- Dr. Linda Low has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Low practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Melville Psychiatrists.