A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Lundeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Lundeen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lundeen
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lundeen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Lundeen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundeen graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lundeen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Rae Lundeen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Lundeen practice?
- Dr. Linda Lundeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Lundeen practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.