Dr. Linda Lundin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Linda Lundin?

February 16th, 2012

Mistakes Made/Blame it on the Patient

I have been seeing Dr. Lundin for over a year. She gave me samples of a medication and instructions on how to use it. Many months later after I took myself off the medication because of extreme side effects she blamed me for the mistakes made in the way I was taking the medication. She was very rude and pretty much made me feel like I was an idiot for taking the medication the way I had been. She told me there was no way she gave me the instructions that she did and completely dismissed my concerns. I felt stupid and wondered what would have happened if I had continued to stay on the medication for a longer period of time. I spent thousands of dollars on medical tests that were not necessary because of that mistake and have no way to prove that it was Dr. Lundin that gave me those incorrect instructions that caused the symptoms I was having. When I mentioned to her why I stopped the medicine she asked if I had read the instructions that came with the medicine and I told her yes, but that she gave me different instructions. She became angry and said there was no way she did that. I know that I may make mistakes and I'm not perfect however, when a doctor gives me instructions on how to do something especially with medicine I would not do something different. Why would I? I'm very confused on how or if I should continue my visits with her because of how she reacted at my last appointment. I think I will try to find and more trustworthy dr. simply because I think that I would trust someone more if they admitted to a mistake rather than try to blame it on the patient that is trying to follow her every direction.

May 19th, 2010

A long time ago

Over 15 years ago my parents took me to Dr. Lundin for some mild teenage angst. As I have grown up and have began a career of my own I am saddened by the outcome of what Dr. Lundin has done over time. As I received my LMFH and then EdD I went on a personal journey. I am now a college professor- but it has taken me 15 years to undue the lasting self-esteem conflicts and the irrational beliefs to lead me to my own self actualization. It was 15+ years ago, and I am sure she was young.

May 9th, 2017