A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Resources Harris Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Melanie Bernstein MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Linda Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Bernstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.