A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Ha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Ha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Ha practice?
Dr. Linda Ha practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.