A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Jackson is Excellent. Dr. Jackson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Jackson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Jackson practice?
Dr. Linda Jackson practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, TN.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Jackson, Dr. Lindy Jackson, Dr. Linette Jackson, Dr. Linnie Jackson, Dr. Lissa Jackson, Dr. Lyn Jackson, Dr. Lynda Jackson, Dr. Lynette Jackson