A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Tsai is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tsai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Meilin Tsai MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Linda Tsai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Linda Tsai practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.