A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Tsai is Satisfactory. Dr. Tsai has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract, Cataract Surgery, and LASIK Laser In Situ Keratomileusis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Chesterfield
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Tsai practice?
Dr. Linda Tsai practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: St Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Tsai, Dr. Melanie Tsai, Dr. Melisa Tsai, Dr. Malinda Tsai, Dr. Lyn Tsai, Dr. Lynda Tsai, Dr. Missy Tsai, Dr. Lynn Tsai