Dr. Linda Moor MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

August 31st, 2016
I have been a client of Dr. Moor's for over three years and have been extremely pleased with my experiences at New Life Physicians. This organization can and does effectively cover all my needs, from annual paps, to HRT, to Thermography, and has me on a care maintenance program for my Hashimoto's that has me feeling SO much better than when I was working with a highly qualified local endocrinologist. My experience has been that Dr. Moor is extremely knowledgeable, a good listener, and willing to take the time to counsel me during my office visits. The kind of time she provides me in my visits is unheard of in this day and age.

March 26th, 2015
Dr. Morgan Williams Moor is a poor excuse for a doctor
I saw Dr. Morgan Williams (now Moor)seven years ago. If I'm honest, our first consultation was very "telling" and I should have let that one meeting be our only contact. She was self absorbed and went as far to tell me about her new boyfriend and her plans to marry him. Bla Bla Bla She gave me very personal details regarding that relationship that I won't speak of here. So.. Duh, I should have walked out and never returned. But I did and I regret that very much. I won't go into details, but her office takes no responsibility for anything they recommend-none. If you have any problems medically, well, you are on your own. My gynecologist and my family doctor had doubts about her ethics before i saw Dr. Morgan Williams Moor and by the time I left Dr. Morgan Williams Moor, both my doctors had disdain for her. Again, I will take responsibility for not running out of her office after our first consult.

March 13th, 2015
HRT, anti-aging, etc. clinics can make you have more energy. However, after a period of time, things can also go awry, if you are not very carefully monitored. You may hve been going for a while, and think it'a great, and maybe it is. BUT sometimes it takes some time before you realize something is wrong. I had a bad experience at New Life. After I began bleeding nonstop from HRT, I couldn't get any straight answers from them on how to fix the problem. They had NO answers for me. In frustration, and desperation, I went to a gynocologist, who had to perform a D&C. My bleeding had gone on for about a year, and I kept going back to New Life, hoping they would help me. They did not. If you want HRT, at least go to a clinic who has a board certified gynocologist. I was not compensated for what happened to me, and the clinic never took any responsibility. I did not try to make a claim against them, as I had so much going on in my life then, and I did not want anything further to do with them. Fortunately, my insurance paid for my surgery. This clinic, in my opinion is all about making a lot of money. Nothing wrong with that; just not at the expense of those who come to them for help in getting some more energy in their lives. I DO NOT recommend them in any way.

February 16th, 2015
be careful
After visiting and being give n the testosterone pellets, my hair began thinning. When I asked about it during mt appt, the nurse said they never hear that but she immediately pulled out a sheet of written insructions by threMD herself. Later went to a dermatologist who took labs and said tha my hair Los. Was due to my very high testerone levels. It took a year for me to overcome the effects of the pellets and for my hair to become healthy again

December 23rd, 2014
Hair loss
I also did the pellets at dr Morgans. Feel real good at first for years. Got chin hair ,face hair and acne. Then my hair got real brittle. Then just over night it started falling out!!! Stop the pellets for six months still waiting for my hair to stop falling out. the dr. It takes time to get your body back to normal!!! Try to be patient!! It's hard!! Wish the dr. Would tell you all the side of effects.

July 8th, 2014
This office is a joke! I was told by the nurse that I needed Juviderm on my face and quickly after the procedure started was told that the whole syringe, which was $600, was not needed and I could bring it back later when I thought I needed it again. It was put in a box inside a bag and I was told not to open it until I brought it back to use again. When I called later to make an appointment to reuse it, I was told it probably expired and the nurse that sold it to me wasn't there anymore. I opened my bag and realized the product had actually expired 4 months before I had originally bought it. I told New Life Physicians that and they said the nurse is the one who sold it to me and there was nothing they could do. I told them I wrote my check to New LIfe Phyicians and I had chose their location above others because I thought the doctor oversaw the nurses there, they said it was my fault for not knowing that the nurse was responsible and hung up on me. I also had a procedure done there for a vein in my leg that actually became worse after paying to have it removed there. When I asked another doctor about it, he told me the laser they used was not recommended for veins. The procedure was very painful and the nurses laughed at my pain during the procedure and were very unprofessional. I drove an hour to this clinic because I thought it was a reputable place ran by a doctor, but obviously it is run by idiots and the doctor who hired them doesn't care as long as she is making money off of them. The hormone part of the business is also a joke. I had a friend who went to his doctor to have blood work the same day he went there and the doctor told him his testosterone was fine, but they told him his was low. Don't waste your time or money!

October 24th, 2011
Thankful to have a knowledgeable physician
I am so thankful to have a physician that is highly skilled and knowledgeable (and highly skilled and knowledgeable in the area of hormone replacement therapy...this is a rare find indeed). Hormone imbalances had affected me to my core and until I was referred to Dr Morgan Williams it had seemed I would never regain my health. I have been her patient at New Life Physicians for 3 and 1/2 years and I am not only feeling better, but also have an overall healthier lifestyle and renewed excitement for life!

September 30th, 2010
Beware!
My first appointment I was kept waiting for 1 hour 45 minutes. Dr. Williams then blamed the long wait on her having to take so much time with her previous patient which was probably not true since I saw Dr. Williams arrive after I'd been waiting at least 30 minutes. I have not seen the doc in my follow-up visits, only nurses. The nursing staff changes constantly. In the 2 years I have been getting HRT, I have never seen the same nurse twice. I often wondered why I could not find reviews of Dr. Williams. The question was answered today when I discovered she had started using her middle name, Morgan, when she started New Life Physicians. Not a good sign. I'll not be going back.

September 14th, 2009
BEWARE!!!
Please don't go to this doctor. Her office staff revolves so often that they are not properly changed. I specifically asked for an appointment with her and when the office called to remind me of my appointment I was told it was with the nurse. I had to wait for almost an hour to then spend about 20 min with Dr. Williams. During that time she was so busy trying to use her voice activated recorder for my notes that she did not pay attention to my history, needs. Also in my follow up appointment my personal name and phone number were listed on a computer screen for any patient to see. So much for hippa!