A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Maag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Maag is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Maag, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maag graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Maag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jean Maag MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Maag practice?
- Dr. Linda Maag has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Maag practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.