Dr. Linda Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Evans?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 17th, 2017

I am 67 years old and have never found a Dr. that spent so much time with me.

November 6th, 2016

Not familiar enough with Autoimmune diseases

I went to Dr. Evans for several years. I had dx of an Autoimmune disease along with FMS and Chronic Fatigue. Past medical records also confirmed many other ailments, such as GERD, Depression, Tremors, and a host of other symptoms and illnesses that in this number coincide with other Autoimmune Diseases. After 7 years of trying to keep my job as a teacher, I went back to Dr. Evans with permanent disability papers and begged her to understand that my fatigue and memory issues made it impossible to do my job. Her response was that she didn't see anything that couldn't be managed, allowing me to return to work. I had been diagnosed with an AD since 1994. 20 years later and more debilitating symptoms were developing and medications weren't solving the problems that were worsening. I left Dr. Evans for Loma Linda University Doctors in Loma Linda, CA. After one visit with my primary, and one with my rheumatologist, and numerous tests, at my follow up appts. the rheumatologist agreed my condition rendered me unable to teach full-time any lionger and maybe not at all. I have been on permanent disability for 2 years now, and lucky for me, we found that I have another auto-immune disease that requires close watching.

June 17th, 2016

Her staff is very rude. Getting an appointment when needed is impossible. The response is ALWAYS " If you cant wait, then go to urgent care or emergency" Even when you told them you were in urgent care/emergency and they said to followup with your primary in a week. Dr sat there tapping her pen on desk like I was wasting her time. Each experience has been a nightmare. Time for a new Dr.

October 21st, 2015

Her staff is mostly very rude. Her PA is patronizing. I went for my first visit to establish myself as a patient (required by ins.) and the doctor leaned on the exam table, crossed her arms and asked me why I had come in. They post hours they do not follow. Even the hospital staff knows she does not work many hours.

April 25th, 2011

This Dr. is a very cold person. The staff is probably the worst I've ever seen--totally incompetent with a constant turnover. Nice new office--very clean.

March 18th, 2010

stitch13

Dr. Macdougall is the best doctor I've ever had. I was having some major health issues and a previous doctor gave me no help whatsoever. So I went to Dr. Macdougall. She was fantastic. An excellent diagnostician, and referred me to excellent specialists that helped me with all my health problems. We need more doctors like Dr. Macdougall. I recommend her to everyone. You won't regret it.

June 9th, 2016