Overall Review

2.7

June 17th, 2016
Her staff is very rude. Getting an appointment when needed is impossible. The response is ALWAYS " If you cant wait, then go to urgent care or emergency" Even when you told them you were in urgent care/emergency and they said to followup with your primary in a week. Dr sat there tapping her pen on desk like I was wasting her time. Each experience has been a nightmare. Time for a new Dr.

October 21st, 2015
Her staff is mostly very rude. Her PA is patronizing. I went for my first visit to establish myself as a patient (required by ins.) and the doctor leaned on the exam table, crossed her arms and asked me why I had come in. They post hours they do not follow. Even the hospital staff knows she does not work many hours.

April 25th, 2011
This Dr. is a very cold person. The staff is probably the worst I've ever seen--totally incompetent with a constant turnover. Nice new office--very clean.

March 18th, 2010
stitch13
Dr. Macdougall is the best doctor I've ever had. I was having some major health issues and a previous doctor gave me no help whatsoever. So I went to Dr. Macdougall. She was fantastic. An excellent diagnostician, and referred me to excellent specialists that helped me with all my health problems. We need more doctors like Dr. Macdougall. I recommend her to everyone. You won't regret it.