A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Makdesi is Excellent. Dr. Makdesi has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Makdesi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Makdesi graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.More Education & Awards
Dr. Makdesi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makdesi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Makdesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Makdesi practice?
Dr. Linda Makdesi practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Makdesi, Dr. Melanie Makdesi, Dr. Melisa Makdesi, Dr. Malinda Makdesi, Dr. Lyn Makdesi, Dr. Lynda Makdesi, Dr. Missy Makdesi, Dr. Lynn Makdesi