A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Makdesi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Makdesi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Makdesi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Makdesi graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Makdesi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Makdesi MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda Makdesi practice?
- Dr. Linda Makdesi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Makdesi practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.