A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Maki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maki
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Maki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Maki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maki graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Maki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Joyce Maki MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Maki practice?
- Dr. Linda Maki has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Maki practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.