A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Maki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maki
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Maki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Maki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maki graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Maki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Joyce Maki MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Maki practice?
- Dr. Linda Maki has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Maki practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.