Learn more about Dr. Linda Margraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margraf
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Margraf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Margraf, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Margraf graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Margraf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Russell Margraf MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Margraf practice?
- Dr. Linda Margraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Margraf practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pathologists and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.