A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Margraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margraf
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Margraf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Margraf, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Margraf graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Margraf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Russell Margraf MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Margraf practice?
- Dr. Linda Margraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Margraf practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pathologists and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.