Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Margraf
Dr. Linda Margraf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Margraf is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Cook Children's Medical Center and Parkland Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Margraf has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Linda Margraf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. David Riley
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi19
Dr. Carlos Galliani
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi41
Dr. Samuel Haddock Jr
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi18