A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Marini, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marini graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Marini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Marini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Marini practice?
Dr. Linda Marini practices Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Mineola Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Marini, Dr. Lindy Marini, Dr. Linette Marini, Dr. Linnie Marini, Dr. Lissa Marini, Dr. Lyn Marini, Dr. Lynda Marini, Dr. Lynette Marini