A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Marini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Marini, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marini graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Marini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Lee Marini MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Marini practice?
- Dr. Linda Marini has 5 office locations.
Dr. Linda Marini practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Mineola, NY.
See New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists and New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners.