A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAllister Lucas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister Lucas graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McAllister Lucas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie McAllister Lucas MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. McAllister Lucas practice?
- Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.