Dr. Linda Marie McAllister Lucas MD and PHD is female, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister Lucas graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister Lucas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- C.S. Mott Children`s Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAllister Lucas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. McAllister Lucas practice?
Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda McAllister Lucas, Dr. Lindy McAllister Lucas, Dr. Linette McAllister Lucas, Dr. Linnie McAllister Lucas, Dr. Lissa McAllister Lucas, Dr. Lyn McAllister Lucas, Dr. Lynda McAllister Lucas, Dr. Lynette McAllister Lucas