A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAllister Lucas
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. McAllister Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister Lucas graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McAllister Lucas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie McAllister Lucas MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. McAllister Lucas practice?
- Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.