Learn more about Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAllister Lucas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAllister Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McAllister Lucas graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McAllister Lucas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie McAllister Lucas MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. McAllister Lucas practice?
- Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda McAllister Lucas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Oncologists.