A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda McBryde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda McBryde, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McBryde graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McBryde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie McBryde MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. McBryde practice?
- Dr. Linda McBryde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda McBryde practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.