Dr. Linda Mc Candless DO Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 8th, 2015
Don't Waste Your Time
I went to see Dr. Mccandless after being referred to her by my Primary Care Physician. First off they called me during the day when I am working five times to tell me about a cancelations and to see if I wanted to come in when I never asked to be put on a cancelation list. Not a big deal just a little annoying. Let me say I am particularly sensitive to scents and any strong smell can trigger a migraine that can last sometimes for days on end. Okay, so when I get there I walk in and the place wreaks of Christmas Tree car deodorizers. I told them I could not stay in there and fill out paper work because of the smell and I would have to go outside. The nurse came out and she was wearing so much perfume I can smell if from ten feet away. She says I'm not sure what to do Ill ask the doctor to see if she can come outside and see you. Meanwhile, I'm sitting outside because of the smell and still they haven't opened a door to air out the room. Basically, what happened is the nurse came out and said you should go to another doctor this office obviously won't work for you. I went back to my PCP and he agreed that doctor's offices should not have candles and/or incense burning for that very reason. It's not like a department store where you can just take your business elsewhere with ease. Sick people wait months for an appointment and quite frankly many of people seeing psychiatrists don't have an option to wait another 3-4 months to see another doctor. This place and some of the employees are very unprofessional don't waster your time.