Dr. Linda Mauterer Longuepee Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Linda Mauterer Longuepee?

May 25th, 2017

bad experiences

there is so much wrong, I just am unable to write it all, but I will soon with an official complaint. I agree with that VA person that wrote his review. Dead on. She is un-ethical and has no respect for any specialists' recomendations. I could actually write 10 pages on her. Without knowledge, I saw that a full drug test was done, suck in with the routine lab. Unbeleivable! She is sneaky, vindictive, and just no good. Get away before your health is compromised.

December 11th, 2015

Patient at Veterans Clinic in Baton Rouge La

Let me start out by saying Dr. Linda Mauterer has no business being a Doctor. When we first met I knew right away what kind of person she was. A Doctor that won't look you in the eyes when talking seems shady, and I must say she is. I'm 61 and have a lot of painful medical problems. I'm over weight and trying to loose weight for a hip replacement operation. Both of my knees have spurs and I'm arthritic. I'm in chronic pain and here's the problem, Dr. Mauterer has no compassion. She told me right from the beginning that some of her patients sell their pain pills. I was upset that she even told me that story. I told her not to judge me or talk about other patients with me. I finally got my prescriptions from her but there's more to the story. I had to get a letter from the Motor Vehicle Administration stating because I walked with a cane I was still okay to drive. Dr. Mauterer filled out the paperwork but didn't tell me she didn't approve of me having a license because of the medication. She had me drive 37.1 miles to pickup up the letter twice, (first time not filled out right). When I found out that she did this behind my back I had another Doctor fill out the paperwork so I could drive. I was only using my car for grocery shopping and Doctors appointments., no joy rides. To do this behind my back was WRONG. As time went on my pain became worse. I couldn't get through to her. Finally she increased my Meds. I was constantly having to take blood and urine tests. I didn't really mind because I wasn't doing anything illegal. After months of chronic I told her I couldn't take it anymore. I even went to Pain Management which didn't help. I was telling Dr. Mauterer that my quality of life wasn't there. I haven't been able to sleep in a bed for over three months, due to the pain. When I asked or should I say begged for her help to stop the pain she had the nerve to say that I wasn't taking my Meds because my tests stated that. I told her she was wrong because I had to take extra doses because of the increased pain. I was being honest telling her I was taking more and she was telling me I wasn't. I requested a new Doctor right then and ther. My first question to the new Doctor was : Did my Meds show up in tests.? He answered yes. When I told him what Dr. Mauterer said his response was maybe she made a mistake reading the results. I knew Doctors covered for each other and didn't pursue this. At least I had proof I was right. This Doctor (I forgot his name) must have talk with Dr. Mauterer and said I need to be weaned off my Meds. I told him nothing has been done to help me get rid of my pain so therefore I didn't have a pill problem, but what I did and still have is a PAIN Problem. He lowered the dosage of my Meds but increased the times per day. This hasn't worked because I'm still in chronic pain. I had an appointment the other day and until the VA changes my Doctor I'm stuck with Dr. Mauterer. She finally said she was going to help with my pain and had me wait 2 hours while she snuck out the back with no intentions of helping me. She even cancelled my breathing Meds. I feel she has a person vendetta against me and doesn't follow the Doctors oath about helping people in need. In my opinion she's not fit to be a Doctor and have patients. She needs to be reprimanded and have her medical license revoked.

September 9th, 2013

She is a people herder. She doesn't listen to patient. Just wants to get paid monthly to refill drugs. No personal concern or care, and really to the point of being rude. I wouldn't take my puppy to her!

July 17th, 2012

The worst doctor imaginable!

Dr. McCauley wrongly diagnosed me with herpes. During my initial visit she stated it "looked like" herpes and did a culture. She then said "good luck with the herpes" and walked out. During my follow up appointment, my husband and I waited an hour and 15 minutes past my appointment time and when Dr. McCauley entered the room, she refused to answer any of our questions. She then proceeded to call security when I pointed out that she was not answering any of our concerns. I have never been treated so disrespectfully. I have contacted the department manager to file a grievance. Needless to say, I will NEVER return to her office or refer anyone to her. I am a RN and have worked in the medical field for 12 years. This occurrance was just plain unprofessional and rude!

May 10th, 2017