Dr. Linda Mccormick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Mccormick?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Linda Mccormick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Amazing doctor

The only doctor my daughter will see! She sae my husband when he was a child and knew all the fameily history. Love love love her!

April 23rd, 2013

Whoever said the front office staff is nice and personable must be an employee there. The front office is NEVER nice and always acts as if you are bothersome. I have been going to Dr. McCormick for over 15 years now and love her. She is very warm and thorough. It is because she is SO good that we haven't left for another doctor. The office staff needs some serious training on how to handle the public (they've never been good).

October 14th, 2012

Terrible Customer Service

The front office people are great! The nurse and Doctor, not so much. My child had a scheduled appointment, and we were kept waiting for 1.5 hours. We finally left without seeing the Doctor. No apologies or reasons for the delay. Very dissapointing! I am looking for a new pediatrician for my child.

November 15th, 2011

NO COMMENT!!!!!!!

i called the practice, a very unfriendly person answered as i told her i have a 3DAYS new born that needs a check up and needs feedback as Dr MCormick is the nearest to were i live!!!ive been asked for my insurance and i said im a cash payer they said they will call me back to fix an appointment and never did for 3 hrs?!! so when i called back i said guys i need a quick appointment!! i get this answer!! "sorry dr. Mcormick wont accept any new patience, i said fine, then any other Dr at the practice, i get this answer!! we dont accept patience without insurance, ! i said fine, i am a cash payer, what's ur problem, my 3 DAYS kid is sick and ur the nearest to my house! she says " find somewhere else and hangs up!!! are you even a practice!!!very very unprofessional..

July 27th, 2011

Great Experience!

New to town and had been with our prior ped. since my children's births. Dr. McCormick spent nearly and hour with us getting to know my child and addressing concerns. Very patient, calm, and caring. Highly recommended.

March 2nd, 2011

I love this Doctor

Dr. McCormick always takes her time with my daughter and is a very pleasant person to be around. We love her very much and recommend her to everyone we can.

January 9th, 2009