Dr. Linda Mccormick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Mccormick?

Amazing doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2016

The only doctor my daughter will see! She sae my husband when he was a child and knew all the fameily history. Love love love her!

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Whoever said the front office staff is nice and personable must be an employee there. The front office is NEVER nice and always acts as if you are bothersome. I have been going to Dr. McCormick for over 15 years now and love her. She is very warm and thorough. It is because she is SO good that we haven't left for another doctor. The office staff needs some serious training on how to handle the public (they've never been good).

Terrible Customer Service

Posted on October 14th, 2012

The front office people are great! The nurse and Doctor, not so much. My child had a scheduled appointment, and we were kept waiting for 1.5 hours. We finally left without seeing the Doctor. No apologies or reasons for the delay. Very dissapointing! I am looking for a new pediatrician for my child.

NO COMMENT!!!!!!!

Posted on November 15th, 2011

i called the practice, a very unfriendly person answered as i told her i have a 3DAYS new born that needs a check up and needs feedback as Dr MCormick is the nearest to were i live!!!ive been asked for my insurance and i said im a cash payer they said they will call me back to fix an appointment and never did for 3 hrs?!! so when i called back i said guys i need a quick appointment!! i get this answer!! "sorry dr. Mcormick wont accept any new patience, i said fine, then any other Dr at the practice, i get this answer!! we dont accept patience without insurance, ! i said fine, i am a cash payer, what's ur problem, my 3 DAYS kid is sick and ur the nearest to my house! she says " find somewhere else and hangs up!!! are you even a practice!!!very very unprofessional..

Great Experience!

Posted on July 27th, 2011

New to town and had been with our prior ped. since my children's births. Dr. McCormick spent nearly and hour with us getting to know my child and addressing concerns. Very patient, calm, and caring. Highly recommended.

I love this Doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Dr. McCormick always takes her time with my daughter and is a very pleasant person to be around. We love her very much and recommend her to everyone we can.

Posted on January 9th, 2009