A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda McDermott, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McDermott has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda M McDermott FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Linda McDermott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda McDermott practices Pediatrics near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Pediatricians.