Learn more about Dr. Linda McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda McDermott, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McDermott has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDermott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. McDermott practice?
Dr. Linda McDermott practices Pediatrics near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Pediatricians.